● Interlocking Rings, Personalized Rings, Triple Mother's Ring, Sterling Silver Name Rings, Rolling Rings, Nested Rings ●
● Handmade using eco-friendly, reclaimed .925 Sterling Silver
● Each band is slightly over 3mm wide x 1.7mm thick.
● Rolled edges for comfort! The three bands are connected to each other & can spin & roll over one another so that the name on top is always changing. The letters are individually hand-stamped into the silver and permanently oxidized to black with a patina applied by hand.
● Provide names and/or birthdates during the check-out process in the "Comments to Seller" BOX. Maximum characters per band is 24.
● A NOTE ABOUT SIZING: I highly recommend stopping by a local jewelry store/counter to get sized for the finger you will wear your new ring on. We often have a slight difference in size between our left and right hands, so USING A WEDDING RING MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE SIZE for the right hand!
● I AM LOOKING FOR YOUR "NORMAL" SIZE FOR A SINGLE, NARROW BAND. I use a formula that compensates for the extra width of the interlocking rings ●
● Photos 1-3 show Mirror Finish, Photo 4 shows Matte Finish, Photo 5 shows Hammered-Style Finish
● More styles of Personalized and Mother's Rings: https://www.etsy.com/shop/7ElementsStudio?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=12041078
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
May 2, 2022
Perfect as my daughters class ring and something she can wear for many years to come.
Jun 18, 2020
Wonderful! Lovely artist to buy from. She really worked with me regarding sizing and style. And kept me updated along the way. Handled everything professionally and personably, whist remote. Thank you for all the effort — and especially lovely ring.
Jan 1, 2020
Dec 31, 2019
Again, a little over priced (my opinion) but I do not know what silver costs these days to work with, but my mom liked it for Christmas and the box was pretty it came in.
Oct 16, 2019
Once again, 7Elements Studio has provided us with a beautiful work of art. My wife couldn't be happier. Thank you!