● Quad Mother's Rings ● 2 Double Interlocking Rings ● Sterling Silver Personalized Rings ● Personal Growth Rings
● Handmade using eco-friendly, reclaimed .925 Sterling Silver
● Each band is slightly over 3mm wide x 1.7mm thick.
● Rolled edges for comfort!
● Choose Mirror or Matte Finish
● You will receive 2 separate rings (each made of two interlocking bands) that are sized to be worn together on one finger. Each set of interlocking bands are connected to each other and can spin and roll over one another so that the name on top is always changing. The letters are individually hand-stamped into the silver and permanently oxidized to black with a patina applied by hand.
● Provide names and/or birthdates during the check-out process in the "Comments to Seller" BOX during the check-out process. ● Number your list 1, 2, 3 and 4 from top to bottom (bands 1 & 2 will be worn closer to your fingertip, while bands 3 & 4 will be worn at the base of your finger) ● Maximum characters per band is 24.
● A NOTE ABOUT SIZING: I highly recommend stopping by a local jewelry store/counter to get sized for the finger you will wear your new ring on. We often have a slight difference in size between our left and right hands, so USING A WEDDING RING MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE SIZE INDICATOR for the right hand! ALSO: ● I AM LOOKING FOR YOUR "NORMAL" SIZE FOR A SINGLE, NARROW BAND. I use a formula that compensates for the width of the interlocking rings ●
● More Rings: https://www.etsy.com/shop/7ElementsStudio?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=12041078
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Feb 23, 2016
I received it yesterday. My wife loves it. Its perfect. Thanks.
Jul 16, 2015
Love love LOVE my rings!! The only issue I have is that the set closest to the knuckle is a little too snug, to the point I can't wear them together. I believe I have some post-partum swelling still as even my wedding band feels a little tighter than normal, so I'm holding out hope I will still be able to one day wear the pair together. If not, is it even possible for a jeweler to resize an interlocking band? Update: had to edit my review and give 5 Stars because of the AWESOME customer service and quick response from Brigitte! Will definitely be purchasing again and recommending to all. Thanks again!!
May 25, 2014
Thank you! It is wonderful. I appreciate how quickly you responded to my emails and how accommodating.
May 23, 2014
I love the rings, they are beautiful!! I am more then glad that I ordered them and waited for them to come in!! I can see me ordering from you again!! :)
Jul 8, 2013
Absolutely love this ring, it is wonderful! It's a little big to wear on my ring finger but great on my middle finger or split between the two depending on my mood. I've received many compliments on it already. Thank you!