Telluride Elevation Necklace, Silver 8750 Necklace, Sterling Telluride Necklace
$44.00Ask a question
● A happy place nestled high in the Colorado Rockies, my friend Felix called it "a big family, not a small town"! 8750 is Telluride's official elevation (taken at the Gondola station at the bottom of S. Oak St.) These pendants proudly display Telluride's elevation and are just under 1" in diameter
● Choose "silver on silver" OR the contrast of "copper on silver"
● Includes a high quality 18" Sterling Silver chain with lobster clasp ● Choose 1.4 mm Curb-Style chain (made in USA) or .85mm Rounded Box-Style chain (made in Italy)
● Where is your happy place? Custom requests for your favorite place to play are welcome
● If I do not receive a request with your order, I will default to "8750" on the top circle and "telluride" on the bottom circle
● Arrives in a linen-covered gift box with ribbon
My production time is usually 3-5 business days. It can be longer around some holidays.
Shipping from United States
3-6 business days
Estimated shipping times
- Australia : 1 - 4 weeks
- Canada : 1 - 4 weeks
- United States : 2 - 5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
May 6, 2018