● Handmade Sterling Silver Ring is Hand Stamped with tiny hearts...you choose from 4 different patterns.
● Just over 3mm wide and 1.7mm thick.
● Handmade using eco-friendly reclaimed Sterling Silver that is slightly domed and has a rolled edge for comfort. The designs are individually hand-stamped into the silver and are permanently oxidized to black with a patina applied by hand.
● A NOTE ABOUT SIZING: I highly recommend stopping by a local jewelry store/counter to get sized for the finger you will wear your new ring on. We often have a slight difference in size between our left and right hands. A wedding band may not be an accurate indicator for size of the right hand! ●
● See the photos above for the 4 different heart pattern choices.
● More Rings: http://www.etsy.com/shop/7ElementsStudio?section_id=12041078
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
May 8, 2019
Beautiful ring, very comfortable to wear and seller was wonderful to work with! Many thanks!
Feb 23, 2016
I was very happy with my ring, it's good quality!
May 6, 2015
Fabulous! Not only did it come early, I was always in communication with the artist from the moment I ordered the ring. It fits perfect! The craftmanship is beautiful. PLUS, I love all the compliments I have been receiving. I highly recommend this shop.
Jan 10, 2015
The ring is lovely-I couldn't be more thrilled! Great transaction! Thanks.
Dec 16, 2014
Thank you so much! I love it!