● Hammered Sterling Silver Ring, heavy gauge sterling ring, unisex silver ring.
● This ring is completely handmade using recycled, .925 sterling silver. I begin with heavy gauge silver sheet and create the texture with my chasing hammer. I also round the edges for comfort
● If you are unsure of your size, you can stop by any local jewelry store/counter and get sized for free. Just make sure you can slide the ring sizer over your knuckle fairly easily!
● Choose 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" wide.
● I also make this ring in a dark, oxidized version. You can follow this link to see the listing:
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Oct 4, 2018
What an excellent experience I had with this shop owner! She sent me a ring sizer to make sure I would receive the correct size the first time. This was her idea since it was hard for me to know what size to get. I love the ring! Love knowing its hand made especially for me. She decided to go in between the sizes and that was a great call on her part. I would buy from her again and also highly recommend 7 Elements Studio to anyone. She obviously takes so much pride in her work and also her workmanship is excellent! Thank you Brigette! I will be back...
Sep 20, 2015
Jul 20, 2014
This ring arrived to me in absolute perfect condition! It is just as described, looks wonderful & fits just right! Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful ring & fantastic service! Thankyou!