● The "cross" shape represents the four sacred directions.
● I make this Studded Cross Ring using high karat Argentium Silver. All the elements are fused together (as opposed to soldered). A patina process creates the black background for the studs and "cross" shape to really contrast.
● Popular with both men and women, the ring is 5/8" wide and narrows around the inside for comfortable wearing. It is available in whole and half sizes from 6.0 to 14.0. Feel free to request quarter sizes!
● I highly recommend stopping by a local jewelry store/counter to get sized for the finger you will wear your new ring on. We often have a slight difference in size between our left and right hands, so using a wedding ring size may not be accurate for the right hand!
● Arrives in a linen-look gift box with ribbon, ready for gifting!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
May 26, 2017
Love this ring. Have gotten many compliments. Pleasant communication with seller/artist.