Buffalo Gal Necklace, Buffalo Nickel Necklace with Cabochon
$230.00Ask a question
● Buffalo Gal Necklace, Authentic bezel-set Buffalo Nickel and Sterling Silver Pendant
● Handmade pendant necklace features a bezel-set buffalo nickel (minted between 1913 and 1938) and precious or semi-precious gemstone cabochon. Hand-stamped detailing, an oxidized patina, and low-sheen finish create an organic look
● Includes a spinning bail and a self-adjusting 24" sterling chain with a hand-forged clasp
● Hand-fabricated using eco-friendly reclaimed .925 Sterling Silver, reclaimed .935 Argentium Silver, a buffalo nickel, and an 8mm gemstone cabochon of choice. Contact me for additional gemstones/quotes. Ask about ptional personalization on back.
● Arrives in a beautiful linen-covered gift box with ribbon
Stones shown in above photos are:
1) Chrysoprase, Blue Sapphire, Mother of Pearl (L to R)
2) Turquoise - Sleeping Beauty
3) Turquoise - Sleeping Beauty
4) Blue Sapphire, Chrysoprase, Mother of Pearl (L to R)
Shipping from United States
8-10 business days
Estimated shipping times
- Australia : 1 - 4 weeks
- Canada : 1 - 4 weeks
- United States : 2 - 5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Jan 29, 2018
Absolutely stunning piece. Exquisite craftsmanship. I love love love it! Highly recommend!