Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Charm or Necklace, Mother's Necklace or Charm
● ONE HAND-STAMPED MOTHER'S PENDANT/CHARM NECKLACE ●
● Personalized Mother or Grandmother Necklace features a hand-hammered silver pendant hand-stamped with a heart in the center of the circle and 1 name and 1 birthdate OR 2 names OR 2 birthdates along the outer edge.
● Handmade with 100% reclaimed .935 Argentium Silver (Argentium has a slightly higher silver content than Sterling and is tarnish resistant!!!) The letters are permanently oxidized to black with a patina applied by hand. Bail is soldered closed.
● Includes high quality 18" Sterling Silver Chain with lobster clasp ● Choose 1.4mm Curb Style (made in USA) or .85mm Rounded Box Style (made in Italy)
● Provide your personalization in the "Comments to Seller" BOX during check-out.
● Pendant Only option is available
● Arrives in a beautiful linen-covered gift box with ribbon
More Necklaces: https://www.etsy.com/shop/7ElementsStudio?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=12041076
Shipping from United States
3-5 business days
Estimated shipping times
- Australia : 1 - 4 weeks
- Canada : 1 - 4 weeks
- United States : 2 - 5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Feb 2, 2020