● STUNNING is what I need to say about the color, size and quality of this turquoise cabochon from the Number 8 Mine in Nevada! It's simply beautiful! The Number 8 Mine is located in the Lynn Mining District of Eureka County, Nevada. Turquoise has not been mined there for some years (it is currently being mined for gold only), making it highly collectible.
● The stone measures 2 1/4" by 1 5/16" and I've bezel-set it in Sterling and Argentium Silver that I've textured and oxidized for an organic look. I've positioned the bail below the top edge to better accommodate the larger size of this cabochon. Pendant size is 2 9/16" by 1 5/8"
● 3 Strands of matching turquoise beads are adjustable from 18-20 inches
● Handmade in Colorado, you will receive the necklace pictured above
● Arrives in a linen-covered gift box with ribbon
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.